Dr. Patricia Alonso-Ruiz
Projects and research interestsAnalysis on fractals, analysis on metric spaces, Dirichlet forms and diffusion processes, resistance forms, quantum graphs, heat kernels, fractal geometry, potential theory.
Hanoi attractors and the Sierpinski gasket (Siegen, 19 July 2012).
- October 1986: born in Madrid (Spain).
- October 2004 - July 2009: studies of Mathematics at the Universidad Complutense, Madrid.
- 2008: Erasmus year at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich.
- January 2010 - August 2011: Ph.D. student at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität, Munich, supervised by Prof. A.M. Hinz.
- September 2011 - May 2013: Ph.D. student at the Universität Siegen, supervised by Uta Freiberg.
- May 2013: Ph.D. Thesis "Dirichlet forms on non self-similar sets: Hanoi attractors and the Sierpinski gasket" (Abstract )