Skip to the navigation.Skip to the content.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who is the International Summer School 2019 aimed at?
The „International Summer School: Planning and Development
of Inclusive Communities“ is aimed at qualified
international and German students and doctoral
- How many places are there for international and national
students? We have 15 places for international participants
and 10 places for national participants
- Which costs are covered by the University of Siegen:
The costs for travel and accommodation for international
participants will be borne by the University of Siegen.
Hotel rooms will be provided on site. It is possible to use
the canteen and cafeteria of the University of Siegen.
- What are the conditions of participation in the
International Summer School 2019? You can participate if
you are enroled as a student or doctoral student at your
- Application procedure: Interested students and doctoral
students can apply in writing via professors at their
universities to the office of the University of Siegen
responsible for the coordination of the Summer School. The
coordination office of the Summer School provides an
application form for this purpose. There a selection takes
place according to criteria of suitability, previous
experience and language skills. The same procedure applies
to international and national participants.
- What is the deadline for registration? The deadline for registration for international participants is June 30, 2019. For Siegen students, the deadline for registration is extended until July 31, 2019.