Hinweise zum Einsatz der Google Suche
Personensuchezur unisono Personensuche
Veranstaltungssuchezur unisono Veranstaltungssuche
Katalog plus

International Cooperations at the Faculty I: Faculty of Arts and Humanities

Cooperations in Europe

The Faculty I: Faculty of Arts and Humanities has a large number of international partnerships in Europe. The mobility of students, teachers and administrative staff is enabled and supported within these cooperations within the program Erasmus+. A list of the cooperations and subject coordinators can be found here (as of 18.07.2018).

The International Student Affairs database can also provide you with further information about the cooperation at the Faculty I: Faculty of Arts and Humanities and the University of Siegen as a whole.

If you have questions regarding the establishment of new Erasmus partnerships, please contact PHIL: International Affairs.

Worldwide partnerships

A network of international mobility, research and teaching also exists with educational institutions worldwide. You can find a list of these international partnerships (as of 30.07.2021) here.  

If you would like to establish an international cooperation (worldwide), please follow the given process flow:
  1. Information about the intention to cooperate will be sent to the Vice Dean for International Affairs.
  2. Coordination of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the foreign university. The MoU is an initial declaration of intent. If a student exchange is intended, a "Cooperation Agreement" should be concluded in addition to the MoU which regulates the details of the exchange. The cooperation should be supervised by a professor.
  3. Legal review of the MoU and the Cooperation Agreement (in case changes have been made).
  4. Coordination of the documents in the Commission for International Affairs of the Faculty I: Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
  5. Coordination of the MoU and the Cooperation Agreement in the Faculty Council.
  6. Signing of the MoU and the Cooperation Agreement by both universities.
PHIL: International Affairs has the following documents for this process:
  • Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), legally verified
  • Checklist for export control for contract/cooperation
  • Cooperation Agreement, legally audited
  • Letter of Intent (usually requested when applying for DAAD projects)