Anna Maria Weber
phil: Internship Office
+49 (0) 271-740 2265
Please register online!
- Tuesday 9.00 - 10.00 (with registration)
- Thursday 11.00-12.30 (with registration)
- Friday 8.30-12.30 (via telephone - no registration needed)
- General counseling with regard to internships
- Questions/issues regarding internships in the context of specialized Bachelor's and Master's degree programs
- Questions/issues regarding the mandatory pre-study internship required for B.A. Media Studies
- Assistance in finding internships
- Issuing of confirmations with regard to mandatory internships
- Crediting of internships
- Crediting of internships that are part of the "Roads to Democracies" course of studies
Location and mail
The phil: Internship Office is located in room AR-IF 114 - that is on the first floor of building AR-IF (one floor above phil: Study Counseling and phil: International affairs). The building is located next to the NA/NB buildings and right across from the bus stop "Adolf-Reichwein-Straße".
Printed documents can be handed in either personally, via the postbox (no. 91) on the ground floor of AR-IF, or in the outdoor mailbox outside the building near the IF-entrance. Please hand in any documents by email attachment as well.
- Internships and studies abroad, general information for international students: phil: International Affairs
- Practical Phases / Internship Office for students of teaching / student teachers: ZLB-P