Dipl.-Psych. Emine Selvi
Raum: AR-SSC 0.19
Psychologin Anna Elisabeth Schäfer (M.Sc.)
Raum: AR-SSC 0.18
Tel.: +49 (0) 271 740 -4300
Mo - Do: 9 - 16 Uhr
Fr: 9 - 12 Uhr
Terminvereinbarung für eine Beratung über:
You find information about the admission procedure here: STARTING
We are happy to hold counseling sessions with you in person, via video or telephone. To do so, please contact us by email, as we are difficult to reach by phone. You can reach us at: PsychologischeBeratung[at]zv.uni-siegen.de.
We offer you...
Time and space for your questions, concerns and goals.
In conversations we accompany you in ...
- individual clarification of problems,
- searching for and finding solutions,
- dealing with and accepting the unchangeable.
In workshops we work together on topics such as:
- Relaxation: autogenous training, progressive muscle relaxation, meditation,
- Anxiety, procrastination and time management,
- Learning and working techniques,
- Decision making and self-reflection,
If you are interested, please contact us or keep an eye on our notices!
A guidebook in written form with practical advice on psychological counseling and psychotherapy and brief descriptions of the most popular forms of therapy is available from us (these two chapters can be viewed under Psychotherapy). The guidebook also contains two directories: 1. Psychotherapeutic practices and 2. Counseling centers in the Siegen/Wittgenstein region. In addition to the addresses, the directories contain more detailed information about the services offered by the individual therapists or counseling centers.
We are there for you if you have...
- Questions about learning and working techniques,
- Difficulties in transitional phases (beginning of studies, graduation, change of studies),
- Difficulties in the course of studies (work problems, procrastination, examination anxiety, seminar anxiety, conflicts with lecturers and examiners, etc.),
- Personal problems, life crises and disorders (relationship, family, self-esteem, anxiety, depression, imbalance, etc.),
- or if you just don't know what to do and need a partner to talk to.