Whether you are enrolled in a German or an English study program, you should practice your German regularly. This helps you to feel more confident, gives you an insight into German culture and makes you feel more comfortable, as the language is the key to integration.
Tips for learning German:
- Visit the German courses at the Language Centre.
- Register for a tandem:
- Find German friends, e.g. through sports or music activities.
- Take part in the International Stammtisch (weekly meeting with other students).
- Avoid always being together only with others who speak your native language.
- Read German books and newspapers.
- Watch German TV and movies.
- Listen to German radio.
- Stay activ.