/ fb6 / src / schnurr / kelter.html
Büro: EN-C 104
Tel.: +49 271 74016683
- Medical statistics and statistical hypothesis tests in biometry
- Statistical equivalence tests
- Bayesian statistics
- Computational statistics
Publications and Preprints
- Kelter,R. (2021). A New Baysian Two-Sample t-Test and Solution to the Behrens-Fisher Problem Based on Gaussian Mixture Modelling with Known Allocations. Statistics in Biosciences (in press), pdf.
- Kelter, R. (2021). How to Choose between Different Baysian Posterior Indicies for Hypothesis Testing in Practice. Multivariate Behavioral Research (in press), pdf.
- Kelter, R. (2020). Analysis of Baysian posterior significance and effect size indices for the two-sample t-test to support reproducible medical research. BMC Medical Research Methodology, 20(88), pdf.
For full record of publications see here.
Work in scientific societies:
I am an active member of the German Society for Medical Informatics, Biometry and Epidemiology (GMDS) and the Deutsche ArbeitsGemeinschaft Statistik (DAG Stat).
Current position: Post-Doc on the project OER.Stochastik.nrw.