The University Siegen Alumni Network is the university-wide international network of the University of Siegen and the central contact point for all current and future alumni from the university. Everyone - former and current students, lecturers and researchers, as well as employees of the University of Siegen - can become part of the alumni network. There are also networks within the faculties. Various alumni groups and departmental groups (sometimes organized as associations, known in German as Vereine) offer their members and interested persons specialised services. Network of networks: The faculty's networks are are linked with one another through their integration into the university-wide alumni network, the Alumni Office of the university.
Find your alumni or departmental groupThe Alumni Office supports alumni and departmental groups across the different faculties, and helps former students to join eligible alumni associations.
An overview of current departmental groups and alumni associations
- ABS - Alumni Bauwesen Siegen - (Architecture and Civil Engineering)
- ACS - Alumni Chemie Siegen (Chemistry)
- Alumni Econ (Economics)
- Alumni Finanz- und Bankmanagement (Banking and Finance Management)
- AMS - Alumni Maschinenbau Siegen e.V. (Mechanical Engineering)
- Alumni-Netzwerk Study & Consult Siegen
- Alumni Phil - Network of Faculty I – Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Alumni Roads - Alumni Network for the study programme "Roads to Democracy(ies)"
- Alumni-Verein Elektrotechnik und Informatik der Universität Siegen e.V. (Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Alumni Socio-Informatics Siegen
- Economics Alumni Association Siegen e.V. (Economic Policy)
- Alumni MUN Siegen - Model United Nations Siegen
- MTV - Marketing TransVer e.V.
- Siegener Forum für Rechnungslegung, Prüfungswesen und Steuerlehre e.V. (Accounting, auditing and taxation )
- Siegener Wirtschaftsjuristen e.V. (German and European Economic Law)