Experts on the current corona crisis
Currently, no topic moves the people in our region, in Germany and worldwide currently as the spread of the coronavirus and the far-reaching consequences for almost all areas of life. On this website you will find experts from the University of Siegen who can explain different aspects and effects of the crisis. Are you looking for experts on further topics around the corona pandemic? Or are you a researcher at the University of Siegen who would like to offer a topic for the list as well? Please send an informal email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
Prof. Dr. Tim Klucken is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Fears, disgust, stress management
- Fear of contagion
- Mental health
- Psychotherapy in the context of corona
- How can psychotherapy in the current times be ensured?
Prof. Dr. Andreas Kastenmüller is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Mental health
- Industrial and organisational psychology (e.g. topic "homeoffice")
- Communication psychology
- Business Psychology
Contact: Tel: 0160/1503978
Prof. Marie Hennecke is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Change of behaviour
Social and Health Policy
Prof. Dr. Christoph Strünck is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Social Gerontology
- Less social contact with older people: purpose and consequences
- Older people as health care risk group
- The importance of prevention and education in the healthcare system
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 0179/5331646
Health system, health and health inequalities
Prof. Dr. Claus Wendt is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Health care systems in international comparison: unable to cope with the crisis?
- Are the resources of the German health care system sufficient in times of crisis?
- Tasks and players in health policy
- Prevention policy in international comparison
- Health inequalities: Why are the socially weak particularly at risk?
- Inequalities in the use of health services
PD Dr. Michael Schuhen is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Teachers and digitalisation
- Which technology is missing for digital teaching at home?
- To what extent is the crisis situation an opportunity for the digitalisation of our schools?
- Is the crisis situation giving digitalisation a boost?
Contact: email@example.com; Tel: 02741/9730656
Dr. Jörg Siewert is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- School pedagogy, school and teaching research
- Learning inside and outside the classroom
- Impact of school closures on pupils and teachers
- How can pupils learn successfully at home?
Univ.-Prof. Dr. Friederike Welter is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Small and medium-sized enterprises (SME)
- Impact of the corona crisis on SMEs and ways to respond to the crisis
Contact: über Jutta Gröschel: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: 0228/7299729
Business Administration, especially trade and marketing
Prof. Dr. Hanna Schramm-Klein is available to you as an expert for the following topics:
- Trade and consumer research ("panic buying")
- Effects of the corona crisis on stationary trade and online trade
- Longer-term consequences of the crisis for trade and consumers
Contact: email@example.com; Tel: 0271/7404281
Picture of Prof. Klucken: Hauke Bietz
Picture of Prof. Kastenmüller: Katrin Wagner