Information about accessibility and privacy
While the form can be used with visual impairments in principle, it can be quite complex. We suggest contacting the relevant counselors directly via e-mail in this case.
- Students and persons interested in studying: Studienberatung (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Outgoing, Incoming und Exchange students: International Affairs (email@example.com)
- Registration for seminars and exams: unisono (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Credits and Examination Office: Prüfungsamt (email@example.com )
- Doctoral candidates: Research and Young Academics (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This form will submit your information via an SSL-encrypted connection to a server of the Faculty of Arts and Humanities. From there, it will be submitted via E-Mail to the relevant support personnel. You will recieve replys from the support personnel via unencrypted e-mail to your address. There is no permanent storage of your data on any other servers. The relevant service personnel will use your data exclusively to deal with your request/question.
For particularly sensitive requests we recommend you contact the relevant counselors directly via phone or e-mail.