Hinweise zum Einsatz der Google Suche
Personensuchezur unisono Personensuche
Veranstaltungssuchezur unisono Veranstaltungssuche
Katalog plus

Loss / defect / change of name

My name has changed, what do I have to do now?

As soon as your name changes, you must report this to your responsible administrator in the Student Secretariat. They will then arrange for a new USiCard to be sent to you. This will not incur any costs for you.

I have lost my USiCard, it has been stolen or it is broken, what do I have to do?

If you lose your USiCard, if it has been stolen or if it is defective, please report this immediately by e-mail to usicard@zv.uni-siegen.de , stating your name and matriculation number. The functions of this card will then be blocked. You can make an appointment directly with the chip card office to apply for reissue. Please upload a picture in your unisono account again before the appointment. You will find the chip card consultation in the SSC building in room 008. There is a payment machine in the foyer of the SSC building. There you can pay the €10.00 administrative fee, if required, in non-cash. Then go to the chip card consultation in room 008 with the receipt and present it there. You will then apply for a new USiCard and, until your new USiCard is sent to you by mail, you will receive a Leporello which you can use as a semester ticket for the interim period. As soon as your new USiCard has arrived, please remember to have it activated again at the university library. This does not happen automatically.

Alternatively, you can also pay €10.00 with the reference "USiCard replacement + matriculation no." to the account to which you have also transferred the semester fee. The bank details can be found here. Send a copy of the transfer receipt to usicard@zv.uni-siegen.de. You will then receive a temporarily valid ticket by post and your new USiCard within 2 weeks. 

What does a new USiCard cost?

A reissue due to loss or a self-inflicted defect is subject to an administrative fee of €10.00. If the defect is not your fault, you will of course not have to pay a fee.

How long will it take to receive my new USiCard?

It may take up to two weeks for your new USiCard to be delivered.

I have found a foreign USiCard. Where can I turn it in?

If you have found a strange USiCard, you can either hand it in during opening hours at the chip card office hours in the SSC building, drop it at any time in the mailbox outside the SSC building or send it by mail to Universität Siegen, Studierendensekretariat, 57068 Siegen.