International Summer School "Organization, Management and Society"Venue: Kranj, SloveniaDate: 5 & 23 September 2022 (online), 12 - 17 September 2022 (in person)Credits: 3 ECTS
For students in Economics, Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences...
From 12 to 17 September 2022, the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, offers a 3 ECTS International Summer School FOV for students in all fields of study (e.g., Economics, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences...). The Summer School is one of ATHENA's Blended Intensive Programmes (BIP), combining physical mobility with a short period of online participation. BIP were recently introduced by the new Erasmus+ programme (2021-2027) as an alternative form of mobility.
The website for the International Summer School FOV, including rules for participation, can be found here.
Are you curious? Are you innovative? Do you have a desire for new knowledge? Are you a passionate problem solver?
The International Summer School "Organization, Management and Society" FOV is focusing on researching organisations, management, and society. Workshops include topics and strengthen skills such as:
- Changes and challenges of the global labour market
- Strategic planning and entrepreneurship
- Developing information literacy skills and soft skills for the workplace
- Project management
- Data analytics fundamentals
- Digital marketing strategies
- Digital transformation
- SAP business model innovation methodology
The preliminary programme can be found here.
- Fill in the application form until 25 July 2022 (no registration fees applicable for University of Siegen students).
- Receive the information on admission on 30 July 2022.
- Apply for Erasmus+ funding through the International Office at University of Siegen, starting from 1 August 2022.
- Participate in the online event on 5 September 2022.
- Come to Kranj from 12 to 17 September 2022.
- Participate in the online event on 23 September 2022.
BIP - The Erasmus+ programme introduces new Blended Intensive Programmes (BIP) as alternative mobility for students and staff. BIP combine short-term physical mobility with a virtual component and make Erasmus+ mobility more flexible. Students who participate in BIP can combine their study plans at their home institution and mobility at the same semester.
Students will receive support for physical mobility: 70 Euro per day. Students with fewer opportunities may receive travel support. Students who do not receive travel support can opt for green travel. In this case, they will receive a single contribution of 50 Euro as a top-up amount to the individual support and up to four days of additional individual support to cover travel days for a return trip, if relevant.
The International Office of the University of Siegen provides further information and support to students for physical mobility. Please contact Susanne Engelmann, email@example.com.
For any question, please get in touch with the organisational team at University of Maribor, firstname.lastname@example.org, or Merle Bollmann, ATHENA Office at University of Siegen, email@example.com.