Step 1: Application and selection
- they are regularly enrolled at the University of Siegen during their studies abroad (Degree-seeking)
- they have completed the first year of their studies prior to their studies abroad
- the University of Siegen and the host university have concluded an Erasmus+ Inter-Institutional Agreement
01.04.2021 until 15.06.2021
|Students apply in the winter semester for Erasmus+|
studies abroad during the next academic year, in the
summer semester remaining seats are advertised.
|The selection of applications takes place in the respective departments|
on the basis of the submitted application documents and possibly
individual interviews according to defined selection categories.
|After all departments have reported back, the students will be|
informed of the outcome of the selection procedures and invited
to accept an offer of a seat on the portal.
|After the seats have been allocated, the selected students are|
nominated at the partner universities, i.e. put forward for study abroad.
Letter of Motivation
- For each of the three stay wishes a letter of motivation in the main language of instruction during studies at the host university (DE, EN, FR, ES) must be submitted.
Students describe their plans to study abroad.
- For each of the three stay wishes, a curriculum vitae in the main language of instruction during studies at the host university (DE, EN, FR, ES) must be submitted.
At the time of application, all students must already meet the language requirements according to the specifications of the respective stay opportunity.
The Studienbescheinigung can be created in unisono in the "My studies" section under "Student Service" and "Reports".
Subject area consistency
The studies at the University of Siegen must correspond with the subject area at the host university according to the specifications of the respective stay opportunity.
The Leistungsübersicht can be created in unisono in the "My studies" section under "Student Service" and "Reports".
The selection is based on the grades in the course of study.
Students of the subject areas at Faculty I
Before applying for stay opportunities, which are supervised by Prof. Dr Averkorn as Departmental Coordinator, it is obligatory to have a consultation with Mr Kernchen at the Erasmus Office for History.