Certificates and Forms
Information regarding proof of credit
From the examination regulations BA / MA § 8 (14) - translated:
Course and examination requirements must be registered via the online system of the Examination Office of the faculty [i.e. unisono]. Registration for course and examination requirements must occur by the relevant deadlines specified by the Examination Office of the faculty. Each course and examination requirement must be registered separately. Students are obligated to obtain information themselves about all dates and deadlines with respect to course and examination requirements from the responsible bodies (e.g. Examination Office, lecturers).
In special cases that do not allow registration via unisono, the following forms are available:
- Beleg über erbrachte Studienleistungen im Bachelorstudiengang
- Beleg über erbrachte Prüfungsleistungen im Bachelorstudiengang
- Beleg über erbrachte freiwillige Leistungen im Bachelorstudiengang
- Beleg über erbrachte Studienleistungen im Masterstudiengang
- Beleg über erbrachte Prüfungsleistungen im Masterstudiengang
- Beleg über erbrachte freiwillige Leistungen im Masterstudiengang
- Registration for exams in unisono-Courses Non Degree-Students Fakultät I (e.g. ERASMUS)
- Nachweis Leistungen in einer Fremdsprache (Geschichte und Sozialwissenschaften)
- Beleg über erbrachte Studienleistungen im Modul PM 4 „Master-Atelier“ (M.A. Sozialwissenschaften)
- Exkursionsnachweis Historisches Seminar
Missed the deadline for registration?
Please refer to the relevant information in our FAQ-Database.
Registration blocked due to missing requirements?Please refer to the relevant information in our FAQ-Database.
Weitere wichtige Informationen und Formulare
- Registration for final attempt at an exam / "Prüfungsleistung" (Fach-Bachelor / Fach-Master!)
The final attempt at an exam cannot be registered via unisono. Instead this form has to be handed it at the examination office.
- Cancellation of an exam attempt due to illness (Fach-Bachelor! Lehramt hier.)
Hand in this form together with a doctor's note at the examination office.
- Statement of authorship
All written works such as term papers need to include a statement of authorship such as this.
- Application for handing over a "Prüfungsleistung" exam
Lecturers are required to archive term papers, tests and other exam results for a certain amount of time. These documents can be handed over to students if they want to. For this, you will need this form.
- General information on crediting "Studienleistungen" (Fach-Bachelor!)
Other relevant forms can be found in the download areas of the relevant seminar and institution, such as:
Technical issues with the forms?
Many of the forms you will find here can exclusively be opened only with Adobe Reader for Windows or MacOS.
Further information is available here.