Hast du Ideen oder Kritik zu deinem Studium? Wir wollen die Studienbedingungen für alle verbessern. Schick deine Vorschläge an das Qualitätszentrum Siegen.
Du kannst auch selbst aktiv werden und Projekte verwirklichen, die Studium und Lehre verbessern. Ansprechpartner und eine Übersicht der laufenden Projekte findest du hier »
You have applied for registration or want to re-register for winter semester 2022/23 at the University of Siegen. The registration can only come into effect when you have payed in the semester fee of € 284,50.
- For registration please pay the semester fee within 10 days after receiving the e-mail with call for payment.
If you have paid the semester fee for summer semester 2022, the semester fee for wintersemester 2022/23 will be reduced to € 224,30 due to "9-Euro-Ticket".
- Please re-register by 3 September 2022 with the reduced fee.
Foreign students who participate in the German language course (preparation to DSH examinaton - not the intensive course before the semesterstart) may please pay €500,00 in addition, in total € 784,50 or € 724,30 (bs. above) .
Please transfer fees to the bank account of the University of Siegen:
IBAN: DE30 4605 0001 0001 4014 05
Please name your student registration number (Matrikelnummer) as reference
The semester fee consists of:
- Semester ticket including the NRW-Ticket € 178,00
- Soli-Euro € 3,00
- Social contribution Studierendenwerk € 90,50
- AStA contribution € 13,00
- German access course (DSH) €500,00 in addition
Refund due to 9-Euro-Ticket
Did you pay the semester fee for summer semester 2022 and would you like to de-register at the end of the summer semester 2022 or want to take a non-contributory leave of absence for the winter semester 2022/23? Then you can request a refund of the overpaid semester fee of € 60.20 from 17 October 2022 to 31 January 2023 due to the introduction of the 9-Euro-Ticket by sending an e-mail to Registration@zv.uni-siegen.de. Requests for refund received outside of this period will not be considered. The e-mail must contain:
- Subject: Refund 9-Euro-Ticket
- name, surname
- matriculation no.
- After having executed payment we will send you your student ID card (USiCard) by mid of March/September. unisono contains the digital lecture register in which you can enrol for your courses until the lecture period begins.
- In the unisono you can look into your saved master data and print it out if necessary. You can also print out study certifications the unisono https://unisono.uni-siegen.de. You find the data after registration under Studiumsverwaltung/ Bescheinigungen.
- Please inform the Registrar’s Office or Student Admission, Registration and Training in German (STARTING) immediately about changes concerning your personal data. You can change your adress by yourself in the unisono
- Should you not be interested in a study place any more, please inform your Sachbearbeiter in the Registar’s Office (students with a German degree) or Student Admission, Registration and Training in German (STARTING) per e-mail or letter
- In case the semester fee is not paid within the re-registration period (Rückmeldefrist), an additional fee of 10,00 € will be charged