Hast du Ideen oder Kritik zu deinem Studium? Wir wollen die Studienbedingungen für alle verbessern. Schick deine Vorschläge an das Qualitätszentrum Siegen.
Du kannst auch selbst aktiv werden und Projekte verwirklichen, die Studium und Lehre verbessern. Ansprechpartner und eine Übersicht der laufenden Projekte findest du hier »
You have applied for registration for winter semester 2020/21 at the University of Siegen. The registration can only come into effect when you have payed in the semester fee of € 272,55.
Foreign students who participate in the German language course (preparation to DSH examinaton - not the intensive course before the semesterstart) may please pay €500,00 in addition, in total € 772,55.
Please transfer fees to the bank account of the University of Siegen: f
BIC/IBAN – WELADED1SIE DE30 4605 0001 0001 4014 05
Please name your student registration number (Matrikelnummer) as reference
The semester fee consists of:
- Semester ticket including the NRW-Ticket € 169,05
- Soli-Euro € 3,00
- Social contribution Studierendenwerk € 90,50
- AStA contribution € 10,00
- German access course (DSH) €500,00 in addition
- Please pay in the amount 10 days after receiving this payment notice at the latest! After receiving payment we will send you your student ID card and the semester/NRW ticket. unisono contains the digital lecture register in which you can enrol for your courses until the lecture period begins.
- In the unisono you can look into your saved master data and print it out if necessary. You can also print out study certifications the unisono https://unisono.uni-siegen.de. You find the data after registration under Studiumsverwaltung/ Bescheinigungen.
- Please inform the Registrar’s Office or Student Admission, Registration and Training in German (STARTING) immediately about changes concerning your personal data. You can change your adress by yourself in the unisono
- Should you not be interested in a study place any more, please inform your Sachbearbeiter in the Registar’s Office (students with a German degree) or Student Admission, Registration and Training in German (STARTING) per e-mail or letter
- In case the semester fee is not paid within the re-registration period (Rückmeldefrist), an additional fee of 10,00 € will be charged
- If you do not receive your semester ticket and your student id within 21 days after the payment of the semester fee, please contact the International Registrar’s Office to request a reissue. After the expiry of this period, 20,00 € will be charged for the reissue of these documents